Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Merry Fluffy Christmas Extra Entries Info

As you have read, Sponsor Spotlights will be going up very soon. The first one is done, but I'm a pen-to-paper-kinda girl, so I just need to transfer my written post to here. With that said, I thought it would be wise to give you guys an idea of how this is going to work, because it will be a bit different than traditional review/giveaways.

For each Sponsor Spotlight that I post, you have the opportunity to earn extra entries into the giveaway package that that particular sponsor will be a part of. For instance, my first Sponsor Spotlight will be on Rockin' Green. Let's say you fill out the form at the end of that post. Now, let's also say that Rockin' Green will be in a giveaway package along with Suburban Tree Hugger. Those entries that you gained by filling out the form will go into the pot for the RnG/STH package. However, in order to utilize those extra entries, you must also complete the mandantory entry for that package. If you don't, your extra entries are useless. The mandantory entries will be super easy and streamlined to make it easy for you to hop from blog to blog on the event days. I really hope that makes sense. Hehe~

If you have any questions at all about the event, feel free to email me at laurenslittlelovies at yahoo dot com.

You can find a list of sponsors on my sidebar under "Pages". Here's a quick link, though, in case you're wondering who all is going to be a part of this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment