BabyLegs is another one of our wondeful sponsors for the A Merry Fluffy Christmas event coming up in a few short weeks.
BabyLegs offers several practical and resourceful ways to keep children warm, protected and stylish.
Why parents adore BabyLegs:
- Makes diaper changing and potty training easier
- Keeps legs warm in strollers and carriers
- Protects knees from hard surfaces and rug burn
- Provides lightweight sun protection in the summer months
- Keep in diaper bag for a quick change when messes arise
- Fashionable alternative to tights
- Arm warmers for bicyclists, runners, kayakers and hikers
- An extra layer for camping or skiing o Layer under a t-shirt
- Fun and funky fashion accessory, adding personality to any outfit
A little about the history of BabyLegs
"The BabyLegs® brand has grown from one mom's diaper bag accessory - our signature leg warmer - to a popular children's brand with essential child and baby products.
In April of 2005, a young mom was confronted with a diaper rash that just wouldn't quit. The rash needed some fresh air to heal, but she was also concerned about keeping her daughter warm. In a moment of inspiration, she snipped the feet off of a pair of socks and fitted her daughter from hip to ankle with a cool set of leg warmers. These leg warmers not only kept her daughter warm, but also protected her from the elements, made diaper changing and potty training easier, and protected her soft knees while crawling. With some fun designs and some grassroots marketing support, the functional and fashionable leg warmers that began as a solution to keep little legs warm quickly became much more.
BabyLegs® leg warmers quickly became a parenting essential across the world because of their utility, practicality, and stylish appeal. Our continued desire to provide products that provide style and protection for little legs and feet eventually led us to expand into children's hosiery with the introduction of baby socks and girls tights. In 2009, BabyLegs® was acquired by the United Legwear Company, a global manufacturer of hosiery and underwear. To learn more about United Legwear, please visit http://www.unitedlegwear.com/about-us."
BabyLegs is generously offering a grab bag to one lucky winner.
The grab bag will be gender specific.
Girl grab bag:
- 2 pairs of baby leg warmers
- 1 pair of socks
- 1 pair of tights
- 4 pairs of baby leg warmers
- 1 pair of socks
If you would like to earn extra entries into their upcoming giveaway, please fill out the form below.
**Remember~ these extra entries are only valid if you complete the mandantory entry on the day the giveaway is posted.**
And don't forget about the extra entries for the other sponsors! The list can be found here.
On this particular Spotlight, you will have the chance to earn 4+ extra entries:
- "Like" me on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow my blog publicly (1 entry)
- Visit BabyLegs & tell me what item/s you would love to have (1 entry)
- Spread the Merry Fluffy Christmas love by posting about the event somewhere public-blog, facebook, twitter, etc (1 entry per post)
If you're already a fan of my page and/or you already follow me, you may still click "done". :)
Here's a list of links you may need:
All extra entries opportunities will be open until