Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mami's & Papi's and CJ's

I cannot believe I forgot to blog about this!

About 2 weeks ago, I was poking around on FB and saw that M&P's was up to something. I snooped around and ended up winning the first prize of the night. I got to choose my prize and selected a FuzziBunz OS and a bottle of CJ's Carcass Cleaner. I got my package in the mail maybe 4 days later. Super fast!

Anywho, I put Devin in the new dipe and had him pose with the Carcass Cleaner so I could send both M&P's and CJ's a pic thanking them for the awesome giveaway. CJ loved the pic and decided to put the pic up on her website! You can see my little celebrity here.

Also, while you're out and about, go check out Mami's & Papi's. They carry everything under the sun, from cloth diapers and accessories, to baby carriers and aprons. They even carry a lot of WAHM products which I think is awesome! And I love that they do a discount for military, firemen, and police officers. Good, friendly people and very down to earth. Seriously, go check them out!

PS: More about CJ's Carcass Cleaner coming up soon!

3 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Please follow me back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO CUTE!! I love this pic!! :-)

    Mami

    ReplyDelete