Monday, September 27, 2010

What I've Been Working On

So the boy wipes came out pretty cute.

And I finally got up the courage to try my hand at a diaper. It turned out reallllly cute, I think. It's a little too big in the legs for Devin. I think if I add more snaps to the rise and try to stretch the elastic a little further next time, it'll be a perfct fit. This dipe has a flannel outer with pul underneath. The inner lining is suede cloth. It's a pocket style diaper and works with my current inserts. :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute projects! I just started cloth wipes!!

    I am your first follower! Would love a follow back!!