Wednesday, December 8, 2010

***A Merry Fluffy Christmas WINNERS***




Thank you everyone for making this such an awesome event! You all are amazing!

HUGE thank you to our wonderful sponsors! If you saw something you like during the event, but aren't a winner, feel free to find their ad in my sidebar and check them out.

Without further adieu, our winners are.........

***DRUM ROLL***



















Package #1 (RagaBabe, Bippy Diapers, & BabyLegs): Alisha L
Package #2 (Suburban Tree Hugger & Mom of Sasha): Heather Boggess
Package #3 (Turtles in Bloom & Click-a-Doo Dipes): Grandma Bonnie
Package #4 (Lynhea Designs & Peanut Pants): jhull
Package #5 (Rockin' Green, Little Fancy Pants, Mo Dia Diapers, & BabyKicks): Kristen Jeffery

Congrats winners!!! I am so excited for you! I will be sending emails out in the morning. You will have 48 hours from then to claim your prize. Make sure you check your spam box. I would hate for anyone to miss out because they didn't see my email.

Congrats again everyone! Now off to see if *I* won anything! :)

PS: Make sure to check the other blogs to see if you won over there!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Im so excited to have won one!!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!! I cannot believe it!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added your button to my blog directory
    If you have a spot on yoru blog for fellow blog buttons, cna you add mine?!
    Thanks
    http://realmomreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete